Like the site and don’t necessarily have the cash to buy stuff through us? Don’t worry, we still love you. You can still support us in our efforts to pay for the website and our coffee habit. Good question. Many answers. Here we have listed the answers in order of effort involved. Feel free to give until it stings a little.
1. This is so free it’s not even funny. Stick us on your blogroll. Or your sidebar. Or your MySpace. Or whatever. Just a text link. It’s so simple: just slap this in your HTML code. Don’t worry, you don’t have to know what it means–we sure as hell don’t:
2. Do you want to link to us using a graphic? Brilliant! We dig the hell out of that in fact…we’ve already got one for you:
Don’t know how to deal with it? That’s cool. Have some code:
Or you can even have one of those little micrographic thingies, this one made by our friend Skittle:
Need a different size graphic? Let me know. Widge Sucks at Need Coffee Dot Com. That’s how you can reach me.
3. Tell your friends about us.
4. If you like something we’ve done on here, post a link to it on your site. Or submit it to Digg, or del.icio.us, or even StumbleUpon, if the spirit moves you.
All of these are simple, practically cost-free ways for you to help us in our mission.
5. If you really like us, then you can always throw some coin our way that will help keep us in coffee beans.
Thanks for your consideration.