What is Fresca in this analogy? I’m curious now.Tuffley
This episode was recorded November 16, 2021. The innocents have been changed to protect the names. No idea what that means.
- WEJ + ASMR = $$$
- Why isn’t Cameo on Cameo?
- Voices that are That Good
- Enjoying the new Buzzcocks
- Chief Whore is back?
- Everyone was a member of Cameo in the 70s
- Halo series teaser
- Rob has either joined the podcast or is in a hostage situation
- Summer Camp Island
- Scott’s very special Halloween
- The one good case for Daylight Savings Time
- Please notice Scott. Please.
- Spider-Man speculation
- MCU anticipation
- How to put together Young Avengers (as it stands)
- What If?
- Shang Chi (SPOILERS)
- Banner Smash!
- A warehouse of white superheroes
- Morbius—the who?
- The trouble with Star Trek
- Ridley Scott and superheroes. And ignorance.
- Unable to get painkillers. When you actually need painkillers.
- The trouble with Dune
- The trouble with House of Gucci
- DUNE Spoilers: that’s the joke, Scott
- Electric Company memories
- Trolling Spidey fans
- The trouble with Bohnering
- Agatha Harkness Living
- The trouble with Morrisoning
- The trouble with Avengers
- Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends ’83
- The trouble in Wakanda
- Wheel of Time?
- Fluxin’ with Doctor Who
- Squids and Tigers
- Rock Lobster?!
- The Xmas record industry
- How to fuck with Sirius XM
Headsup: There’s Weekend Justice gear as well in the Zazzle store.
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #296: And We’re Back to Dicks, then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here.