It’s one of those subreddits that we talked about earlier.Jon
This episode was recorded July 6, 2021. Middle names have been changed to protect the innocent. So…that was pretty pointless, I must admit.
- Widge brought up sports? Surely not.
- Holy shit, it’s Scott!
- Ambien texting
- Introducing Scott to the magic of Strong Guy
- Variants: Fun for Loki, Bad for everything else (LOKI spoilers)
- The thing about Ms. Marvel
- The thing about Exiles
- Men’s Health wants to know about Agatha
- Scott went too far
- Rox hearts Halloween III
- JJ’s take on horror: a dissertation in the works
- Rob Zombie and The Munsters
- Batshit soap operas
- Scott’s Terminator 2 story
- The horror of hospitals in the 1970s
- Army of the Dead and the large thud
- The glory of Tig Notaro
- People who Scott knows
- Discussing vaccines (fun!)
- Titanic denial
- Widge’s grandmother wins (and he’ll tell you why)
- Recasting the Weekly World News
- The pros and cons of knowing your neighbors
- They don’t have alligators in New Jersey
- Graphic Novel Month
- Rock Lobster! Again!
- Crime Without Rox
- Jean-Claude Van Damme and cinema safety
- JJ is an entire Marvel audience
- Audience reactions, pro and con
- ScottC’s grandmother vs. WandaVision
- “Woke” Captain America
- Widge vs. Alfred Molina
- Why you cast Peter Stormare (well, one of many reasons)
- How not to visit Germany with Dom
- Being drunked in Prague
- Rob is an expert on trucks
Headsup: There’s Weekend Justice gear as well in the Zazzle store.
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #294: Something Clever One of You Will Say at Some Point During the Proceedings, then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here.