You, during the apocalypse, you can make your own rope!– Rox of Spazhouse
This episode was recorded May 24, 2021. Names have been changed to protect the innocent. And since nobody involved is innocent, no names were changed.
- Jon vs. his own teeth
- Jab update!
- Experimentation at Publix
- Vaccine nostalgia
- Rox has a visitor
- Madman spawns
- Your friendly neighborhood Planet of the Apes artist
- How bad government facilitates travel (we do not necessarily endorse this)
- Making Disney safe (kinda)
- Declassifying family histories (and assisting museums)
- Falcon and the Winter Soldier: a bit of reality (SPOILERS)
- How not to get defeated: A Spazhouse master class
- Fathers, classified
- Atlanta, sitting in for many cities
- Captain America, learning how to kick ass
- Getting beaten for great acting for playing bastards
- Falcon/Winter Soldier: an update from black Twitter
- Marvel welcomes you back to the movies like a mofo
- Taking trolling to the next level
- Not blowing your wad with the X-Men
- Making the multiverse work (GODDAMMIT)
- Widge stalking Laurence Fishburne
- So celebrities…they’re small
- The Ramones and Tolkien
- The trouble with eye contact
- A Joss Whedon-sized crater
- So vampire women…they’re huge
- So Handmaid’s Tale…it’s long
- 1984 vs. Brave New World: where are we?
- David Lynch vs. The Carters vs. The Bidens
- Trying to fix Tenet (as much as is possible)
- Spider-Man vs. Batman: as quick as possible
- The Bad Batch Explained
- Educating white dudes
- Americanizing Taskmaster
Headsup: There’s Weekend Justice gear as well in the Zazzle store.
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #293: A Wikipedia Article Waiting to Happen, then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here.