I…think that’s a crime, Leigh.– Dom
In a world where time has lost all meaning and space is right behind it, we bring you this episode of Weekend Justice: the Internet’s #1 Audio Trainwreck. It was recorded a couple of weeks ago–holy shit, we’re speeding up!
- Terry Gilliam and children (and drugs)
- Horrible time travel
- Kim, Duesouthologist
- Hallucinating about Watcher in the Woods
- How Jeff Lynne became ELO
- Nana Arrives!
- The Ages of Moby
- COVID Hair Report
- Jon and his wild history of rave attendance
- Unnecessary drug queries
- Who to accept a vaccine link from
- Jon wants his second shot
- Slightly odd segue to Tom Brady
- “They got to Rob!”
- Child labor!
- Distracted by production value
- Combining the juju
- Rox is going to send you something (that’s legit, we hear)
- “Not yet”
- We’re back, mostly
- Where the Mars landing was shot
- Fun with weather
- Problems with temperature regulation
- Missouri accomplishments
- Mask dreams!
- The collapse of Whedonverse
- People Dolly Parton is pissed at
- Doom: simply misunderstood
- “Idiocy is international”
- Snyder and Abrams
- Do not fuck with Gal Gadot
- WandaVision (SPOILERS) & other Marvel/Disney+ stuff
- J.K. Simmons confuses every damn body
- The joy of Marvel layered reveals
- Tuffley, Mad Theorymonger
- Boxed set envy
- Madman, discount marriage counselor
- Complete kill via grape grinder
- Kim, your candy-coated princess of darkness (and murder)
- Netflix is why we can’t have nice things
Headsup: There’s Weekend Justice gear as well in the Zazzle store.
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #291: Dormammu, I’ve Come With the Dick Pics, then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here.