Just in case you didn’t know it’s Saturday….it’s Saturday. Congratulations. Celebrate with a playlist of amusing mayhem curated especially for you.
- The immortal Fishbone kicks off with appropriate songs for this time we live in.
- A medley of celebrities impersonating various things and other celebs on The Graham Norton Show.
- My favorite TED Talk of all time, starring Sir Ken Robinson.
- The only person who could safely keep Don Rickles in his place: Groucho Marx.
- Some live Blues Brothers
- I personally find these damn things fascinating: Erik Singer, a dialect coach, breaks down accents from films.