If you’re having trouble telling one day from another, don’t worry. We’ve been like that for years. Instead of worrying, watch some funny crap we put together to distract you. You’re welcome.
- Tom Jones and Janis Joplin set fire to a television studio.
- A classic bit from I’m Sorry I Haven’t a Clue with Rob Brydon singing “One Song to the Tune of Another,” something I wish we could have done in the Quiz Show.
- The basis for the Quiz Show, basically. Would I Lie to You? The absolute master of the show is Bob Mortimer, whose casual surrealism is ridiculous and awesome.
- Les Paul and Mary Ford singing of home.
- John Cleese and how he tried to keep his mother happy.
- A bit from That Mitchell and Webb Look that might hit a little too close to home these days. But hell, it’s funny anyway.
- Jeff Goldblum. Live.
- A bit from The Graham Norton Show in which Jack Whitehall talks about the perils of traveling abroad.
- The original “Four Yorkshiremen” sketch from At Last the 1948 Show.