If you haven’t seen Henry Rollins do one of his live spoken word shows (read: borderline stand-up) or, more recently, his photo slideshow presentation, then you might not know what a bastion of funny-as-hell erudition he is. Take a moment to enjoy these two entries from Funny or Die. First, he gets shirtless with the Shirtless Painter for a discussion about…damn near everything. Then, he deconstructs Oh, The Places You’ll Go! in a manner that is probably different from any other way you’ve ever heard it read. Classic cultural insanity. Enjoy.
- Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew in Cans (Rejoice)
- Headsup: Fighting the Good Fight
- A Conversation With Chris Frantz
- Et tu, Kitu?
- A Tale of a 121 Pound Daisy
- RIP: John Saxon
- Bill & Ted’s Self-Time Heist
- New Mutants Offers Footage to Prove It Actually Exists
- Soundtracking the Apocalypse
- Headsup: Demonic Possessions, Murderous Psychopaths, and a Pink Dress
- Functioning Through the Fear: A Conversation With John Balser
- Staying In With Vienna Shorts
- Please Stand By
- 22 May 2020 Playlist: And You’re Telling Me That It Sings?
- #TrackOfTheDay: “Mr. Motivator”