Well, keeping with what the public knows of his manic, obsessive personality, Matthew Inman has thrown his hat and his considerable internet reach into the ring, to help the Tesla Science Center, a 501(c) 3 non-profit, in their efforts to purchase Tesla’s famous Wardenclyffe Laboratory property–efforts, I might add, which have been in the works for Quite Some Time. Once purchased and protected, the first step at a museum is complete.
- Headsup: Fighting the Good Fight
- A Conversation With Chris Frantz
- Et tu, Kitu?
- A Tale of a 121 Pound Daisy
- RIP: John Saxon
- Bill & Ted’s Self-Time Heist
- New Mutants Offers Footage to Prove It Actually Exists
- Soundtracking the Apocalypse
- Headsup: Demonic Possessions, Murderous Psychopaths, and a Pink Dress
- Functioning Through the Fear: A Conversation With John Balser
- Staying In With Vienna Shorts
- Please Stand By
- 22 May 2020 Playlist: And You’re Telling Me That It Sings?
- #TrackOfTheDay: “Mr. Motivator”
- 21 May 2020 Playlist: An Easier Way to Make a Living