The first version of it, anyway. Expect changes, confusion, accusations and huge, smoking craters. Please note: the Fun Fest is Friday night this year in International North in the Hyatt. Doors open at 8pm, party starts at 8:30pm. Many Need Coffee staffers will be conducting their own individual panel madness during the weekend–come out and say hi. We don’t bite. Well, except Scott.
- Headsup: Fighting the Good Fight
- A Conversation With Chris Frantz
- Et tu, Kitu?
- A Tale of a 121 Pound Daisy
- RIP: John Saxon
- Bill & Ted’s Self-Time Heist
- New Mutants Offers Footage to Prove It Actually Exists
- Soundtracking the Apocalypse
- Headsup: Demonic Possessions, Murderous Psychopaths, and a Pink Dress
- Functioning Through the Fear: A Conversation With John Balser
- Staying In With Vienna Shorts
- Please Stand By
- 22 May 2020 Playlist: And You’re Telling Me That It Sings?
- #TrackOfTheDay: “Mr. Motivator”
- 21 May 2020 Playlist: An Easier Way to Make a Living