It’s Weekend Justice: the Internet’s #1 audio trainwreck. It’s the podcast that wants to make sure the bus in question is moving above 50 miles an hour. Or else. It’s definitely not for the faint of heart. Or Sandra Bullock. This podcast was engineered–some might say over-engineered–by experts to escort you from the work week in the most chaotic manner possible. Please note: this podcast is profane, definitely oversexed and definitely overwrought. It is wrong and unsafe. You have been warned.
- Rox vs. art shows
- Star Wars Day, Leigh and a geek hanging out (euphemism?)
- Free Comic Book Day
- Leigh’s scotch report
- Free Idea: alcoholic jelly beans + Rox’s World!
- Jon goes down
- Widge goes live
- Know your pus
- Rox’s Bernie Madoff story
- Widge’s ears
- Mother’s Day, Flag Day & Mother’s Flag Day
- Brussel Sprouts
- Summer Movie Something! Roundup! Ramble!
- Jackie Cooper RIP
- Amazingly calm Ayn Rand discussion!
- Rob’s Summer Movie Something! Addendum! Roundup! Thing!
- Good Omens casting via Rob
- Rob’s The Beaver review
- What “laid” actually means
- The ultimate bowling story
- Ezra Pound‘s grandson is now Widge
- Leigh and her Smurf hatred
- Universal Studios can bite us
- Extended Doctor Who podcast and discussion
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
If you want to send something to Weekend Justice–say, a stuffed beaver–address packages to NEEDCOFFEE.COM WEEKEND JUSTICE, 4480-H South Cobb Drive, PMB 394, Smyrna GA USA 30080.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here. If you like us, why not rate us? We don’t bite. Mostly.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #113: But What Color is the Bus?, then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here.