It’s Weekend Justice: the Internet’s #1 audio trainwreck. It’s the podcast that tries to have its cake and Edith too. It’s definitely not for the faint of heart. Or the owners of a lonely heart. This podcast was engineered–some might say over-engineered–by experts to escort you from the work week in the most chaotic manner possible. Please note: this podcast is profane, definitely oversexed and definitely overwrought. It is wrong and unsafe. You have been warned.
- Beer quest!
- Scott vs. citrus of all kinds
- Scott tee hees and disturbs everyone. Everyone. In the world.
- Iceman and Amazon MP3s
- Upstairs Downstairs vs. Downton Abbey
- Luther & Idris Elba
- The quest for Global Frequency jackets
- The Crow‘s return
- Martian Chronicles
- Rox of Spazhouse vs. chicken soup
- Rob vs. Chicken Soup
- Jesus vs. mimes
- Rock lobster!
- Chicken Soup for the Safeword
- “Send in the Gimps”
- Starship. Again.
- Useless Alamo fact
- Leigh’s late pizza
- Elephants vs. guns
- Scott vs. the glitter Sharpie
- Leigh vs. blonde vs. batteries
- Lesbian mosquitos?
- Munchkin Zombies
- “Passing the Duchy” explained
- It’s a Man’s World
- Chat Roulette D&D
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
If you want to send something to Weekend Justice–say, some cans of soup–address packages to NEEDCOFFEE.COM WEEKEND JUSTICE, 4480-H South Cobb Drive, PMB 394, Smyrna GA USA 30080.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here. If you like us, why not rate us? We don’t bite. Mostly.