It’s Weekend Justice: the podcast that takes your New Year’s resolutions and breaks their back like they were a steroid-infused Batman villain. This podcast was engineered–some might say over-engineered–by experts to escort you from the work week in the most chaotic manner possible. Please note: this podcast is profane, definitely oversexed and definitely overwrought. It is wrong and unsafe. You have been warned.
- Gnome attacks!
- Jon’s memory
- Leigh’s amazing dog
- Leigh laments the loss of the pornstache (?)
- Your alcohol report
- Leigh, meet the Curly Wurly
- Birthdays in restaurants
- Leigh’s mouth problems
- The loot report
- Rox’s door
- Widge and the interrupted scotch story
- Widge vs. the Scott Pilgrim Blu-Ray
- Jon vs. Disney DVDs
- Walking Dead hits DVD
- The Doctor Who marriage
- iTunes pricing and Beatles
- Scott and Elmer
- Bugs Bunny vs. Casablanca
- Our pitch for TCM
- Recommendations for Jon
- Scott gets confused about Eve
- Films that get you laid
- Birthdays vs. Xmas
- Top Gear America
- Melissa Etheridge and Twinkies
- Devolving into a general sci-fi rant
- Everyone vs. Michael Shanks’ career
- The X-Files UK
- The podcast explodes!
- A nature program…with strippers!
- National Sleep Awareness Week
- Rock Lobster!
- Rox vs. Lent and Jon vs. Lint
- New Year’s Resolutions
- How to skip SNL
- In defense of Spy Kids
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
If you want to send something to Weekend Justice–say, some British chocolate–address packages to NEEDCOFFEE.COM WEEKEND JUSTICE, 4480-H South Cobb Drive, PMB 394, Smyrna GA USA 30080.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here. If you like us, why not rate us? We don’t bite. Mostly.