And we’re back. Please note: this podcast, if you haven’t figured it out, is profane and not safe for consumption by children or animals. Or sentient creatures of any sort. You can’t say we didn’t warn you.
- Jon, good husband
- Obligatory Oscar disappointments
- Kate Hudson Fan Club
- Ken and Schaudenfreida. Or whatever’s it called.
- Eastwick cannot rest in peace
- “We Are the World” revisited
- Polka and the Grammys
- Obligatory Torchwood bitching
- Cyborg Aaron
- Obligatory Doctor Who mention
- The first in a series of jokes that only Ken gets
- Guitar or banjo–choose or die
- Making the new Hanna-Barbera cartoon
- More Grammy talk
- More on Leigh’s kid’s mix tapes
- Fun with Skype
- Jazz Stonercast
- Putting a price tag on James Marsters
- Rob and Ken’s new DragonCon panel idea
- Ken’s kissyface
- Irish crickets
- Agatha Christie‘s Weekend Justice
- “Who Wants to Get Laid?”
- Ken’s Mad Echo Chamber
- Jedward vs. Valley Girl vs. The Monster
- The Paul Gross Dilemma
- Kicked out of the psychic panels
- Leigh and acting
If you want to send something to Weekend Justice–say, some music for Leigh’s child–address packages to NEEDCOFFEE.COM WEEKEND JUSTICE, 4480-H South Cobb Drive, PMB 394, Smyrna GA USA 30080.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here. If you like us, why not rate us? We don’t bite. Mostly.
Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed for all our podcasts is here. And just Weekend Justice is here.
To download this episode directly, Weekend Justice #53: Tears of a Clown, Drool of a Jazz DJ, then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here.