The dramatization of the events leading up to Apollo 11 and the first moon landing are what you get in Moonshot from The History Channel. That’s right, not a docu, but a docu-movie sort of deal. They’ve sent us over a copy of the DVD that you can get a chance to win. The way you do that is simple: enter using the form below–and enter once a day–and if we draw your name when the contest ends, you win. Good luck!
1) You have to fill out the form *properly* for the entry to be valid.
2) We are not going to give away or sell your address or e-mail address or anything without your permission.
3) You can only enter once a day. A day here means from midnight to midnight, Eastern Standard Time. For those of you who need it spelled out to you, that means one person per street address AND e-mail address. If we catch you trying to jive us on an entry, or if you enter more often than once during that day, we will throw out each and every one of your entries. And we will find you out. So.
4) Contest is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only who are 18 or over. Sorry.
5) Contest ends at 11:59PM Eastern Time, on December 17, 2009.
That is all of it. For legalese, click here.