And we’re back. This is extremely wrong. I’m serious. It’s wrong. Don’t listen. We’re very, very sorry. Except for Ken. He is unrepentant.
Sigh. We are so going to burn in hell for this one.
- Serv is in the house. Well, Jon’s house.
- April Fool’s Day aftermath
- Widge as piÃ±ata
- Planetary one cover away from being finally finished
- Looking for listeners on Craigslist
- Nuts on the Road: The Game
- Platonic Friendships
- All the fat white guys go doo doo-doo
- An overabundance of Js
- Meet Tiffany
- Unique Geek sleepovers
- Serv and his issues
- Widge, falling
- Spelunking in the depths of humor
- An underabundance of topics
- Rox and her issues
- Is there any goddamn problem we haven’t covered? Oh wait, there’s more…
- Barbie and maths
- Tinkerbell’s deader than shit
- Rox explains Craigslist. Or…something.
- Casting and a special joke for Widge
- Emo Court
- George Takei will save you. Honest.
- Dig Dug
- We hit the wrongness
- There is no bottom. None. Save yourselves.
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
You can find all of our Recommendations at our Amazon Store.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here.
Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed is here.
To download this episode directly, Weekend Justice Episode 24: The Unhappiest Podcast Ever, then do that thing.