And we’re back. We don’t remember where we were, though. So don’t ask us, please.
- Desperately Seeking Tuffley
- Cameo appearance by Kim!
- Unique Geek Certification–and how to lose it
- Widge is starting. He is starting, damn you
- Widge is dead, the bastards are divvying up his stuff
- Why Widge died
- Shaking and shivering
- Stanley Kubrick’s Captain EO
- Dissecting Jon’s joke
- The best laugh of the night
- Men’s Shirt Club…for Men
- Syfy–one day there will be a cure
- King of Kong
- We were kidding about the drifter
- The new Starcade
- Vin Diesel
- James Bond vs. ABBA
- LLAMAS, BITCHES
- Jonathan Winters
- Uniform Tuesday!
- Mola Ram and the true story of the Sacred Stones
- A bunch of common jokes
- Jarvis, is that you?
- The echo only we can hear
- Jon is outed as a Disney Channel junkie
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
You can find all of our Recommendations at our Amazon Store.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here.
Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed is here.
To download this episode directly, Weekend Justice Episode 23: The Echo Chamber, then do that thing.
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][audio:http://www.needcoffee.com/podcasts/wjustice032009.mp3]