Toy Fair is this month. You’re damn skippy that our friends (and yours) as Sideshow Collectibles will be there. In fact, bookmark this page. It’s where all their coverage is going. But the party isn’t just for those who can make Toy Fair, nope. They’ve paired up with us to give away this $199.99 value Wolverine Legendary Scale Bust.
For more pics, specs, and the whole nine, check out its page on the Sideshow site here.
Now…bear in mind, by entering this contest, you’re signing up for the Sideshow newsletter. But they are offering up a $200 collectible to give away, so I think that’s reasonable. But as always–you can enter this contest once a day. You can enter each and every contest on the site once a day, you don’t have to pick and choose. Please no P.O Boxes.
Here’s some rules from Sideshow:
Delivery for the contest winner:
**The winner must allow 4-6 weeks after announcement of win to receive the product from Sideshow Collectibles. All prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions and/or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. See below for more International Shipping Terms. To get the latest news from Sideshow Collectibles, join our Newsletter!
Delivery time & Restrictions:
All continental US orders are shipped via either UPS or FedEx ground service. Because FedEx cannot provide tracking numbers for P.O. Boxes, Sideshow Collectibles will not ship to a P.O. Box. Please provide your street address or your shipment will be delayed. For FedEx Ground deliveries, please allow up to 6 business days for delivery from the date your order is shipped.
International Shipping Restrictions:
At this time Sideshow Collectibles is unable to make shipments to Venezuela or Nigeria. Please Click Here for further international shipping information and restrictions.
All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. All prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemption and/or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All international winners will be responsible for any duties, tariffs, taxes or import fees assessed to their prize. Further, some countries outside of the U.S. do not have reliable mail services. In the event that a prize has been stolen or mishandled during shipment to an international destination, Sideshow may not be able to replace the specific item and will substitute a prize at its own discretion. If the winner prefers a specific quicker shipping method, they are responsible to notify Sideshow immediately, and will also be responsible to cover the additional costs if any. At this time, we do not accept credit cards from Mexico. Refer to our Help Desk for alternative payment options.
And here’s our stuff:
1) You have to fill out the form *properly* for the entry to be valid.
2) We are not going to give away or sell your address or e-mail address or anything without your permission. However, by entering this contest, you’re giving us permission to give your e-mail address and your name to Sideshow Collectibles so they can subscribe you to their newsletter.
3) You can only enter once a day. A day here means from midnight to midnight, Eastern Standard Time. For those of you who need it spelled out to you, that means one person per street address AND e-mail address. If we catch you trying to jive us on an entry, or if you enter more often than once during that day, we will throw out each and every one of your entries. And we will find you out. So.
4) Contest is open to residents of all countries with the exception of Venezuela and Nigeria only who are 18 or over. Sorry.
5) Contest ends at 11:59PM EST, on March 1, 2009.
That is all of it. For legalese, click here.