Farrah Fawcett and Burl Ives (yes, Burl Ives) star in this TV movie about the young girl who inherited the Woolworth family fortune and eventually grew up to become Farrah Fawcett. Well, that’s an abbreviated and slightly skewed version, but you get the gist. A&E has pitched us a spare copy of the DVD and we’re offering it up for you to win. Enter your name and info using the form below. We draw your name from the hat, you win. It’s that simple. And you can enter once a day. So get on it.
1) You have to fill out the form *properly* for the entry to be valid.
2) We are not going to give away or sell your address or e-mail address or anything without your permission.
3) You can only enter once a day. A day here means from midnight to midnight, Eastern Standard Time. For those of you who need it spelled out to you, that means one person per street address AND e-mail address. If we catch you trying to jive us on an entry, or if you enter more often than once during that day, we will throw out each and every one of your entries. And we will find you out. So.
4) Contest is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only who are 18 or over. Sorry.
5) Contest ends at 11:59PM EST, on Thursday, January 15, 2009.
That is all of it. For legalese, click here.