The madness continues. For more information, go here.
411. Krazy Katholic Koupons.
412. Noncommittal Utterance.
Both of those from Siege.
413. Gazpacho Inferno.
414. Thought Projection Failure.
415. Smellovision Replaces Television.
From the Bugs Bunny short “The Old Grey Hare.”
416. Missionaries to the Cacti.
417. The David Tomlinson Experience.
Jimi Hendrix tunes covered by a band fronted by a David Tomlinson impersonator. Again, could cause an injunction.
418. Plaid Elk.
Robbie Robertson songs covered by a Scottish band.
419. Appalachian Roulette.
420. I Love You But I’ve Chosen Pudding.
New band names up for grabs each Tuesday and Thursday. When we’re not…doing something else. Until we hit 700.