The madness continues. For more information, go here.
401. Tsar Bomb.
Amazingly, from what I can tell: not taken. Thanks to Alain.
402. Tsar La Bomba.
Richie Valens songs covered by a Russian band, sung completely in Russian. If thought completely in Russian, then we’d be in a musical version of the movie Firefox.
403. The Bottle Children of Borneo.
404. Ian Holm Syndrome.
Might cause an injunction. Just be warned.
405. The Loneliness of the First Person Shooter.
Folk songs written about fragfests.
406. Beggars Can’t Be Choosers, Choosers Can’t Be Steve.
407. Who Died And Made You Steve?
No idea what the Steve thing is about.
408. Thee Arrogant Marshmallows.
I dunno, it just seemed like with Thee More Shallows that we should have more bands with “Thee” weirdly put into their names. So there’s mine.
409. Arena Rock for Goldfish.
410. B-Movie Concession Stand.
New band names up for grabs each Tuesday and Thursday. When we’re not…doing something else. Until we hit 700.