The madness continues. For more information, go here.
391. The Snap Together Ballerinas.
392. I Bleed Tofu.
393. Our New Broccoli Overlords.
394. The Reincarnated and Pissed Off Librarians of Alexandria.
395. The Afterthought Police.
396. The Pasta Snipers.
397. Mildly Difficult Like Sunday Afternoon.
398. Three Miles South of Profound.
399. Johnny Goldfish and the Lincoln Logs.
Because that’s the story of Jesus!
400. Listen Do You! Smell Something?
It’s basically Godspeed You! Black Emperor if they wrote incredibly long post-rock orchestral songs about Harold Ramis films. Doc says their first album is Yes, Have Some. Damn straight it is.
New band names up for grabs each Tuesday and Thursday. When we’re not…doing something else. Until we hit 700.