We’re back. The following podcast should be considered NSFW, not safe for children, and not safe for most forms of carbon-based life. It’s definitely not for the easily offended.
- Tuffley for the wins
- DragonCon post-mortem
- Tuffley in diguise, that’s what you are
- Obligatory Torchwood bitching
- Ken & ScottC do a classic Looney Tunes routine
- ScottC, his grandmother, and DragonCon
- In favor of dumbsploitation
- Criss Angel
- Believers vs. people who think
- ScottC’s fanbase
- Ken’s catharsis
- Monkey Magic returns?
- Fuck no, it does not
- Widge’s secret origin
- Widge’s musical past
- Jerry Reed’s Kids
- Jerry Reed: Beyond Thunderdome
- ScottC’s heavy breathing
- Velma’s wild experimentations
Of course, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here.
Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed is here.
To download this episode directly, do this thing.