Yesterday, rock & roll lost one of its Old Gods. Bo Diddley passed away of heart failure at the age of 79. His unique style, iconic rectangular guitar, and legendary “Bo Diddley Beat” made him a pioneer, and he’ll forever be known for helping usher in the age of rock music by taking traditional blues and punching it up with driving guitar riffs.
- Et tu, Kitu?
- A Tale of a 121 Pound Daisy
- RIP: John Saxon
- Bill & Ted’s Self-Time Heist
- New Mutants Offers Footage to Prove It Actually Exists
- Soundtracking the Apocalypse
- Headsup: Demonic Possessions, Murderous Psychopaths, and a Pink Dress
- Functioning Through the Fear: A Conversation With John Balser
- Staying In With Vienna Shorts
- Please Stand By
- 22 May 2020 Playlist: And You’re Telling Me That It Sings?
- #TrackOfTheDay: “Mr. Motivator”
- 21 May 2020 Playlist: An Easier Way to Make a Living
- #TrackOfTheDay: “Everybody Likes Something Good”
- 20 May 2020 Playlist: Tremendous Satisfaction