The only way to make Kate Westerholt’s subversive cross-stitch artwork even better than it is would be to figure out how to smuggle it into the homes of grandparents across the country, Banksy-style. Or even better, if you are a grandparent (and quite a few of you reading this site are–and you must be some badass grandparents if you like this site, well done), put a cross-stitch sampler with “Get Your Freak On” on your wall and see how long it takes someone to notice.
- Et tu, Kitu?
- A Tale of a 121 Pound Daisy
- RIP: John Saxon
- Bill & Ted’s Self-Time Heist
- New Mutants Offers Footage to Prove It Actually Exists
- Soundtracking the Apocalypse
- Headsup: Demonic Possessions, Murderous Psychopaths, and a Pink Dress
- Functioning Through the Fear: A Conversation With John Balser
- Staying In With Vienna Shorts
- Please Stand By
- 22 May 2020 Playlist: And You’re Telling Me That It Sings?
- #TrackOfTheDay: “Mr. Motivator”
- 21 May 2020 Playlist: An Easier Way to Make a Living
- #TrackOfTheDay: “Everybody Likes Something Good”
- 20 May 2020 Playlist: Tremendous Satisfaction