Whether it’s a comment on how advertising and corporate icons are pervasive in today’s world or a comment on the death of those same icons, we don’t know, but we dig the work of Laura Keeble. Click through to her site to see more of her Graveyard Install project, plus a diamond skull parody, her assist of the Queen Victoria statue, and probably my favorite: the simple but elegant evolution of popcorn.
- Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew in Cans (Rejoice)
- Headsup: Fighting the Good Fight
- A Conversation With Chris Frantz
- Et tu, Kitu?
- A Tale of a 121 Pound Daisy
- RIP: John Saxon
- Bill & Ted’s Self-Time Heist
- New Mutants Offers Footage to Prove It Actually Exists
- Soundtracking the Apocalypse
- Headsup: Demonic Possessions, Murderous Psychopaths, and a Pink Dress
- Functioning Through the Fear: A Conversation With John Balser
- Staying In With Vienna Shorts
- Please Stand By
- 22 May 2020 Playlist: And You’re Telling Me That It Sings?
- #TrackOfTheDay: “Mr. Motivator”