Well, the whole thing’s available online here, but for some reason they haven’t made it embeddable, so this went from being a movie night pick to just a trailer. But do go see it. From 1958, Richard Boone (yes, Paladin, and–! The voice of Smaug!) plays a cemetery caretaker who finds out he can kill just by putting a black pin into somebody’s plot on the cemetery map. Not quite as effective as it could have been, but worth watching. Worth remaking if they wouldn’t turn it into some kind of gory, torture pron-ridden, teen-starring piece of shit.
- Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew in Cans (Rejoice)
- Headsup: Fighting the Good Fight
- A Conversation With Chris Frantz
- Et tu, Kitu?
- A Tale of a 121 Pound Daisy
- RIP: John Saxon
- Bill & Ted’s Self-Time Heist
- New Mutants Offers Footage to Prove It Actually Exists
- Soundtracking the Apocalypse
- Headsup: Demonic Possessions, Murderous Psychopaths, and a Pink Dress
- Functioning Through the Fear: A Conversation With John Balser
- Staying In With Vienna Shorts
- Please Stand By
- 22 May 2020 Playlist: And You’re Telling Me That It Sings?
- #TrackOfTheDay: “Mr. Motivator”