Justine Cooper went behind the scenes at the American Museum of Natural History in New York, as its first artist-in-residence, to take pics of lots of stuff that the museum has in storage. You get everything from 19th century circus seals sitting up in the attic to a dinosaur skull just sort of hanging out on a cabinet shelf. It’s the still photographic equivalent of that most excellent BBC series, Take One Museum. Check out some pics online here.
- Headsup: Fighting the Good Fight
- A Conversation With Chris Frantz
- Et tu, Kitu?
- A Tale of a 121 Pound Daisy
- RIP: John Saxon
- Bill & Ted’s Self-Time Heist
- New Mutants Offers Footage to Prove It Actually Exists
- Soundtracking the Apocalypse
- Headsup: Demonic Possessions, Murderous Psychopaths, and a Pink Dress
- Functioning Through the Fear: A Conversation With John Balser
- Staying In With Vienna Shorts
- Please Stand By
- 22 May 2020 Playlist: And You’re Telling Me That It Sings?
- #TrackOfTheDay: “Mr. Motivator”
- 21 May 2020 Playlist: An Easier Way to Make a Living