I don’t know what’s more confounding: the kid’s hair and his “I am concentrating and puffing my cheeks out” face or the human-sized Gigantor. I agree with Cartoon Brew and I’ll take it even further: Cartoon Network should nab these, yes, but get Adult Swim to dub their own lines over it. The live action Astro Boy reportedly ran for sixty-five episodes. No info on IMDB that I could find, though. So, that’s odd.
- Headsup: Fighting the Good Fight
- A Conversation With Chris Frantz
- Et tu, Kitu?
- A Tale of a 121 Pound Daisy
- RIP: John Saxon
- Bill & Ted’s Self-Time Heist
- New Mutants Offers Footage to Prove It Actually Exists
- Soundtracking the Apocalypse
- Headsup: Demonic Possessions, Murderous Psychopaths, and a Pink Dress
- Functioning Through the Fear: A Conversation With John Balser
- Staying In With Vienna Shorts
- Please Stand By
- 22 May 2020 Playlist: And You’re Telling Me That It Sings?
- #TrackOfTheDay: “Mr. Motivator”
- 21 May 2020 Playlist: An Easier Way to Make a Living