The inevitable Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories provides a headsup for you literary types who want to fit in better while reading Camus at biker bars and stuff: temporary tattoos for librarians. You can check out the page on Amazon for the images and buy your own. And who wouldn’t want a tat of a winged book with the words “READ OR DIE” beneath it? Freaking genius!
- Et tu, Kitu?
- A Tale of a 121 Pound Daisy
- RIP: John Saxon
- Bill & Ted’s Self-Time Heist
- New Mutants Offers Footage to Prove It Actually Exists
- Soundtracking the Apocalypse
- Headsup: Demonic Possessions, Murderous Psychopaths, and a Pink Dress
- Functioning Through the Fear: A Conversation With John Balser
- Staying In With Vienna Shorts
- Please Stand By
- 22 May 2020 Playlist: And You’re Telling Me That It Sings?
- #TrackOfTheDay: “Mr. Motivator”
- 21 May 2020 Playlist: An Easier Way to Make a Living
- #TrackOfTheDay: “Everybody Likes Something Good”
- 20 May 2020 Playlist: Tremendous Satisfaction