Well, I’m not too sad about having missed out on the 299 limited edition numbered bits of Blair’s 2006 Halloween Reserve Hot Sauce. Topped off with a skull and some lovely orange wax, it’s a little too hot for me, mind you. Although…dunno, maybe a drop of it in a bigass bowl of chili. But alas, they’ve already sold out. And the special Halloween Mega Death was only available at their store. Probably for the best. For my own self protection, no doubt.
- Headsup: Fighting the Good Fight
- A Conversation With Chris Frantz
- Et tu, Kitu?
- A Tale of a 121 Pound Daisy
- RIP: John Saxon
- Bill & Ted’s Self-Time Heist
- New Mutants Offers Footage to Prove It Actually Exists
- Soundtracking the Apocalypse
- Headsup: Demonic Possessions, Murderous Psychopaths, and a Pink Dress
- Functioning Through the Fear: A Conversation With John Balser
- Staying In With Vienna Shorts
- Please Stand By
- 22 May 2020 Playlist: And You’re Telling Me That It Sings?
- #TrackOfTheDay: “Mr. Motivator”
- 21 May 2020 Playlist: An Easier Way to Make a Living