Check out this awesome video of Jeff Han, of NYU, demonstrating a multi-point touch interface. He also looks forward to how this thing can be used for creating, mapping, data analysis and more. You gamers are going to have your brains melt as you think about all the cool shit you could do with something like this.
- Et tu, Kitu?
- A Tale of a 121 Pound Daisy
- RIP: John Saxon
- Bill & Ted’s Self-Time Heist
- New Mutants Offers Footage to Prove It Actually Exists
- Soundtracking the Apocalypse
- Headsup: Demonic Possessions, Murderous Psychopaths, and a Pink Dress
- Functioning Through the Fear: A Conversation With John Balser
- Staying In With Vienna Shorts
- Please Stand By
- 22 May 2020 Playlist: And You’re Telling Me That It Sings?
- #TrackOfTheDay: “Mr. Motivator”
- 21 May 2020 Playlist: An Easier Way to Make a Living
- #TrackOfTheDay: “Everybody Likes Something Good”
- 20 May 2020 Playlist: Tremendous Satisfaction