Fascinating. Not only does this “steampunk laptop” look pretty damn cool (and apparently comes with a morse code input per Gizmodo), but the whole thing works. You could seriously develop a whole line of these. They’re probably sell. They’d be like the Bizarro version of Alienware. Sweet.
- Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew in Cans (Rejoice)
- Headsup: Fighting the Good Fight
- A Conversation With Chris Frantz
- Et tu, Kitu?
- A Tale of a 121 Pound Daisy
- RIP: John Saxon
- Bill & Ted’s Self-Time Heist
- New Mutants Offers Footage to Prove It Actually Exists
- Soundtracking the Apocalypse
- Headsup: Demonic Possessions, Murderous Psychopaths, and a Pink Dress
- Functioning Through the Fear: A Conversation With John Balser
- Staying In With Vienna Shorts
- Please Stand By
- 22 May 2020 Playlist: And You’re Telling Me That It Sings?
- #TrackOfTheDay: “Mr. Motivator”