Well, if I was actually planning on having funeral services at all, I would have to have them at Plan B in Montreal: first floor has a funeral parlor, second floor has a coffee salon. The concept works, at least. The review by Midnight Poutine doesn’t hold out much hope for the coffee itself (although I appreciate her Mrs. Lovett-esque implication as to any secret ingredients in the coffee).
- Headsup: Fighting the Good Fight
- A Conversation With Chris Frantz
- Et tu, Kitu?
- A Tale of a 121 Pound Daisy
- RIP: John Saxon
- Bill & Ted’s Self-Time Heist
- New Mutants Offers Footage to Prove It Actually Exists
- Soundtracking the Apocalypse
- Headsup: Demonic Possessions, Murderous Psychopaths, and a Pink Dress
- Functioning Through the Fear: A Conversation With John Balser
- Staying In With Vienna Shorts
- Please Stand By
- 22 May 2020 Playlist: And You’re Telling Me That It Sings?
- #TrackOfTheDay: “Mr. Motivator”
- 21 May 2020 Playlist: An Easier Way to Make a Living