The rare (and banned) Golden Book of Chemistry Experiments apparently costs a bit to buy in hard copy. But forget hard copy, Chris Brunner wants to give you a PDF for no charge. Now you can blow yourself up in the privacy of your own home. And have your friends post the film to YouTube once they dig it from the rubble. Ah, gotta love the future.
- Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew in Cans (Rejoice)
- Headsup: Fighting the Good Fight
- A Conversation With Chris Frantz
- Et tu, Kitu?
- A Tale of a 121 Pound Daisy
- RIP: John Saxon
- Bill & Ted’s Self-Time Heist
- New Mutants Offers Footage to Prove It Actually Exists
- Soundtracking the Apocalypse
- Headsup: Demonic Possessions, Murderous Psychopaths, and a Pink Dress
- Functioning Through the Fear: A Conversation With John Balser
- Staying In With Vienna Shorts
- Please Stand By
- 22 May 2020 Playlist: And You’re Telling Me That It Sings?
- #TrackOfTheDay: “Mr. Motivator”