Neatorama has published a really cool write-up of early photography, including bits like the world’s first photo (which took eight hours of exposure), the world’s first daguerreotype, the first extant aerial photo and so on and so forth. This will be especially helpful for you young bastards who think early photography consists of Polaroid instant cameras.
- Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew in Cans (Rejoice)
- Headsup: Fighting the Good Fight
- A Conversation With Chris Frantz
- Et tu, Kitu?
- A Tale of a 121 Pound Daisy
- RIP: John Saxon
- Bill & Ted’s Self-Time Heist
- New Mutants Offers Footage to Prove It Actually Exists
- Soundtracking the Apocalypse
- Headsup: Demonic Possessions, Murderous Psychopaths, and a Pink Dress
- Functioning Through the Fear: A Conversation With John Balser
- Staying In With Vienna Shorts
- Please Stand By
- 22 May 2020 Playlist: And You’re Telling Me That It Sings?
- #TrackOfTheDay: “Mr. Motivator”