This is a slice of fried gold right here: Howard Hallis took the wonderfully wretched flick Beyond the Valley of the Dolls…and created major arcana tarot cards out of it. On the website where he keeps the pics, he also relates how he got excellent feedback from director Russ Meyer as well as scribe Roger Ebert. Awesome and wrong. We salute you, Howard.
- Headsup: Fighting the Good Fight
- A Conversation With Chris Frantz
- Et tu, Kitu?
- A Tale of a 121 Pound Daisy
- RIP: John Saxon
- Bill & Ted’s Self-Time Heist
- New Mutants Offers Footage to Prove It Actually Exists
- Soundtracking the Apocalypse
- Headsup: Demonic Possessions, Murderous Psychopaths, and a Pink Dress
- Functioning Through the Fear: A Conversation With John Balser
- Staying In With Vienna Shorts
- Please Stand By
- 22 May 2020 Playlist: And You’re Telling Me That It Sings?
- #TrackOfTheDay: “Mr. Motivator”
- 21 May 2020 Playlist: An Easier Way to Make a Living