For those who aren’t familiar with our inner sanctum of weirdness and only look at the front page, a small reminder: not everything goes up here. Sometimes there are things which we think will spark discussion or that we’re just too damn tired to write up. Those things wind up on the Gabfest. Not only that, but our own Festers (our readers who participate in the grand sociological experiment that is the Gabfest) post their own weird stuff and links they find as well.
- Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew in Cans (Rejoice)
- Headsup: Fighting the Good Fight
- A Conversation With Chris Frantz
- Et tu, Kitu?
- A Tale of a 121 Pound Daisy
- RIP: John Saxon
- Bill & Ted’s Self-Time Heist
- New Mutants Offers Footage to Prove It Actually Exists
- Soundtracking the Apocalypse
- Headsup: Demonic Possessions, Murderous Psychopaths, and a Pink Dress
- Functioning Through the Fear: A Conversation With John Balser
- Staying In With Vienna Shorts
- Please Stand By
- 22 May 2020 Playlist: And You’re Telling Me That It Sings?
- #TrackOfTheDay: “Mr. Motivator”