Banlieue 13, or District B13 as it’s being called here in the States, is badass. Featuring lots of parkour, it also delivers much in the way of general fu. Here we get Cyril Raffaelli, stunt guy and fight guru for stuff like the Transporter flicks, bringing tremendous beatdowns. Almost as good as a cup of coffee. Enjoy. Oh, and it’s playing in limited release–if you can catch it on the big screen, do so.
- Headsup: Fighting the Good Fight
- A Conversation With Chris Frantz
- Et tu, Kitu?
- A Tale of a 121 Pound Daisy
- RIP: John Saxon
- Bill & Ted’s Self-Time Heist
- New Mutants Offers Footage to Prove It Actually Exists
- Soundtracking the Apocalypse
- Headsup: Demonic Possessions, Murderous Psychopaths, and a Pink Dress
- Functioning Through the Fear: A Conversation With John Balser
- Staying In With Vienna Shorts
- Please Stand By
- 22 May 2020 Playlist: And You’re Telling Me That It Sings?
- #TrackOfTheDay: “Mr. Motivator”
- 21 May 2020 Playlist: An Easier Way to Make a Living