Incredibly insane and wonderful: Seifert Surface has taken Robert A. Heinlein’s hypercube house from “–And He Built a Crooked House” and, well, made one. Granted, it’s in Second Life but still: the way he put this together is pretty freaking ingenious. I thought about embedding the two videos that appeared in the article here–because I want to make sure you see them–but really, you’ve got to read the whole thing at New World Notes to get the full context. Read it and watch both videos.
- Headsup: Fighting the Good Fight
- A Conversation With Chris Frantz
- Et tu, Kitu?
- A Tale of a 121 Pound Daisy
- RIP: John Saxon
- Bill & Ted’s Self-Time Heist
- New Mutants Offers Footage to Prove It Actually Exists
- Soundtracking the Apocalypse
- Headsup: Demonic Possessions, Murderous Psychopaths, and a Pink Dress
- Functioning Through the Fear: A Conversation With John Balser
- Staying In With Vienna Shorts
- Please Stand By
- 22 May 2020 Playlist: And You’re Telling Me That It Sings?
- #TrackOfTheDay: “Mr. Motivator”
- 21 May 2020 Playlist: An Easier Way to Make a Living