You know it’s got to be intriguing if I, who can’t stand people, think that something involving interaction with others is interesting. The concept is fairly simple: rather than have people “steal” your wi-fi, put a yellow chair outside your place with a sign saying, “Have a seat and hop on!” They can then access a shared folder on the house’s computer with neat bits on it (no pun intended). This concept also got neighbors to talk to one another instead of just “borrowing” bandwidth or typing away without any knowledge of the people living just a few yards from them.
- Headsup: Fighting the Good Fight
- A Conversation With Chris Frantz
- Et tu, Kitu?
- A Tale of a 121 Pound Daisy
- RIP: John Saxon
- Bill & Ted’s Self-Time Heist
- New Mutants Offers Footage to Prove It Actually Exists
- Soundtracking the Apocalypse
- Headsup: Demonic Possessions, Murderous Psychopaths, and a Pink Dress
- Functioning Through the Fear: A Conversation With John Balser
- Staying In With Vienna Shorts
- Please Stand By
- 22 May 2020 Playlist: And You’re Telling Me That It Sings?
- #TrackOfTheDay: “Mr. Motivator”
- 21 May 2020 Playlist: An Easier Way to Make a Living