So I was looking at Life’s Little Annoyances (which we’ve talked about before) for the first time today and came across something I like a lot. Being very passive-aggressive myself, the whole book inspired me, but one particular section caught my eye. Jim Coudal, the owner of a design firm in Chicago was fed up with people speaking too loudly on their cell phones around him. So he designed some handy cards to hand to offenders. The cards are available for download here, under the name “Society for Handheld Hushing (or SHHH, naturally). Go forth and fight against annoying people abusing the technology the gods have given them!
- Headsup: Fighting the Good Fight
- A Conversation With Chris Frantz
- Et tu, Kitu?
- A Tale of a 121 Pound Daisy
- RIP: John Saxon
- Bill & Ted’s Self-Time Heist
- New Mutants Offers Footage to Prove It Actually Exists
- Soundtracking the Apocalypse
- Headsup: Demonic Possessions, Murderous Psychopaths, and a Pink Dress
- Functioning Through the Fear: A Conversation With John Balser
- Staying In With Vienna Shorts
- Please Stand By
- 22 May 2020 Playlist: And You’re Telling Me That It Sings?
- #TrackOfTheDay: “Mr. Motivator”
- 21 May 2020 Playlist: An Easier Way to Make a Living