And we’re back. Please note: this podcast, if you haven’t figured it out, is profane and not safe for consumption by children or animals. Or sentient creatures of any sort. Or even cardboard boxes. Nothing. Nobody. Got it?
- UK politics explained. Sorta.
- Leigh’s child and cursing.
- Red Stripe comparison
- Leigh’s kid discovers Ms. Marvel
- Widge’s teenage years and Starfire (link NSFW)
- Leigh’s kid and Power Girl (more) (more) (still more)
- New Teen Titans
- Buffy and the corruption of youth
- Doctor Doomette
- Ken vs. the Sound Board
- Midget Television
- Shatner‘s Raw Nerve
- Old school Twilight Zone
- First contact with aliens…no thanks
- Stephen King films
- Secret King Wars
- The Macchio
- Whatever happened to Data?
- Goonie Babies
- The Lost Jennifer Grey
- The Lost Val Kilmer
- Our own version of Secret Invasion
- Rob’s Robin Hood review
- More Boobs in Comics
- The Doctor Who question
- Things we don’t know
- NCIS/Torchwood mashup
- Whore Comics
Additionally: Emma Frost’s mysterious package
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
If you want to send something to Weekend Justice–say, a freeze-dried ferret–address packages to NEEDCOFFEE.COM WEEKEND JUSTICE, 4480-H South Cobb Drive, PMB 394, Smyrna GA USA 30080.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here. If you like us, why not rate us? We don’t bite. Mostly.
Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed is here.